Thursday 25 July 2013

Truthbomb


I received my daily "truthbomb" from Danielle LaPorte this morning and as my darling friend Donna would say ... "holy crap!" as it speaks volumes ...

Be the gift you bring.

And how do you do that?  Life is so busy and the pace so frenetic that we lose touch with what our own unique gifts are, and with what truly fires us up.  We also get so sidetracked by all the doing and it becomes hard to make the time to do what brings us joy.  

What gets you going that you are so energized that you forget about time, about eating and about the world around you?  What are your joys?  What fills your cup?  And in doing that, carving out some time for it in the day or week, as I have said before, you are serving those around you.  You don't need to go looking in the world for how you can serve it.  Know yourself, be authentic and live your joy.  That is how you serve the world authentically.  I think this picture sums it up for me beautifully ... 


No comments:

Post a Comment