Tuesday 9 September 2014

Finely Tuned 

Today I drew a one of my magical bird cards (by Jane Toerien and Joyce van Dobben) while preparing for my section of our upcoming retreat in October.  It was the Fairy-Bluebird which I have never drawn before, and I share below the the essence of that message. I was deeply touched as it confirmed for me exactly what our retreat is all about ...


"The overlighting consciousness of the Fairy-Bluebird is here to give you strength and encouragement as you make claim to your individuality and step into your true power – the power of one who has learnt the wisdom of ‘know thyself’. Know who you are and, especially, know who you are not.  This is true wisdom, to be finely tuned enough to know what does and does not honour your soul."



No comments:

Post a Comment