Tuesday 28 May 2013


Another one of my joys is cooking, and today with the weather being a bit wet and mis, I decided that I just HAD to make some yummy, fresh, tomato soup!  While making it, I was singing along to some of the songs on the radio, feeling really content.  I was also secretly anticipating the delicious taste and the enjoyment my family would have while tucking into the soup. I was in my joy.

Even though I had some bread in the fridge, at the last minute, I decided that freshly home made soup deserves freshly baked bread, We have an amazing new bakery just down the road, and the baker uses only 3 basic ingredients in his bread - stone ground flour, water and his own home grown yeast.  No additives or anything else!  So off I tootled down the road to get the bread and then onto school to fetch my kids, really excited to nurture them with my joyful soup.

It was delicious and I concluded that in living your joy, you are serving others.  In this particular case, it was my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment