Tuesday 29 May 2012


I had a bit of stoep time this morning out at the front of my house, sitting in the sun, with some delicious Earl Grey tea and some bread with Nutella. I have loved Nutella since I was a little girl; it was always such a treat. 
So I resonate at some deep level with this quote in Winnie the Pooh, about anticipation, and this is how I feel about opening a new jar of nutella ...
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best -- " and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called.”  
YUM!!

 And then, this resonates strongly too ...  "When Rabbit said, `Honey or condensed milk with your bread?' he was so excited that he said, `Both,' and then, so as not to seem greedy, he added, `But don't bother about the bread, please.'”  
Hmmmmmm pass me that teaspoon please!



No comments:

Post a Comment